Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

Entertainment Earth
Star Trek Collectibles, Action Figures & More!

Author Topic: "SOLFLEET" by Glenn E. Smith  (Read 57099 times)

Offline MSgtGlennSmith

• In-House 1st Ass't Director "Enemy:Starfleet" 2nd A.D. Writer: STP2 Illustrated
  • Global Moderator
  • Starfleet Captain
  • Born to CREATE!
Re: "SOLFLEET" by Glenn E. Smith
« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2014, 09:50:07 am »
I promised more news in January and I... well... I forgot to post it.  :-[

But here it is! Artist Juan "JC" Baez is hard at work on a brand new cover design for the FIRST Solfleet book and I will be rereleasing a slightly revised edition, "SOLFLEET: THE CALL OF DUTY," through Amazon in digital form for the Kindle and Kindle apps THIS MONTH, and later in softcover once more, both at MUCH lower prices!

And, later THIS YEAR, look for BOOK II, "SOLFLEET: BEYOND THE CALL," also for the Kindle, Kindle apps, and in softcover!
"Solfleet: The Call of Duty" available for the Kindle and Kindle apps at Amazon.com and other Amazon sites around the world!

Offline MSgtGlennSmith

• In-House 1st Ass't Director "Enemy:Starfleet" 2nd A.D. Writer: STP2 Illustrated
  • Global Moderator
  • Starfleet Captain
  • Born to CREATE!
Re: "SOLFLEET" by Glenn E. Smith
« Reply #769 on: March 18, 2014, 05:44:06 pm »
Book #1, "SOLFLEET: The Call of Duty" (revised 2nd edition) is now available for the Amazon Kindle and Kindle apps at the various Amazon websites around the world. The price is $6.95 (US), or the equivalent in the applicable country's currency.

Book #2 WILL be available later this year!
"Solfleet: The Call of Duty" available for the Kindle and Kindle apps at Amazon.com and other Amazon sites around the world!