Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Annabelle Avery:steampunk girl comic book WIP  (Read 652 times)

Offline Aaron-5

Annabelle Avery:steampunk girl comic book WIP
« on: October 15, 2012, 08:28:16 pm »
In case you're wondering what this new topic i'm posting is about,i'll explain in detail. A few months ago,I answered to an ad at Digital Webbing,a place that posts jobs for aspiring comic book artists like myself. I showed the man who is producing this comic book my new deviantart gallery,he liked what he saw and offered me a little job of illustrating the next few pages from the scripts he e-mailed me,and over the next few weeks,I sketched and inked the pages he wanted for the comic.

Naturally,I finished them,scanned and emailed them back to him. Now,the good news is he has them and the first few pages are up for the comic and online,which I will show you here.

http://www.annabelleavery.com/comic/annabelle-avery-prologue/

This comic is going to be a huge team effort with not only myself but with other artists,but this is where the pages I did will show up once the other pages are finished and placed on here. So,it may take some time before my honest days work of comic book pages will appear,but once they do,i'll re-post what I did for all to see.

Also,in case what you're wondering what this comic is about,it's an adventure series that's like a cross between indiana jones and the rocketeer,it's going to be a lot of fun to do,so...watch this space for further developments.

Offline Dyno

• Global Moderator
Re: Annabelle Avery:steampunk girl comic book WIP
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 10:20:37 pm »
Aaron,

Sounds very interesting.  I got "page not found" when I tried the link.

Bri

Offline Aaron-5

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 10:38:55 pm »
What? Oh,geez,i'm so sorry about that dyno,I guess Matt(The man who's presenting the comic book.)has been re-treating and updating the site. Here,hopefully,is the link for it. Again,sorry for the mishap.

http://www.annabelleavery.com/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-comic/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-prologue/

Enjoy.

Offline Dyno

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 08:17:39 am »
Hi Aaron!

Yup, that worked.  Look great!

Bri

Offline Aaron-5

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 05:00:52 pm »
Next up,is ch.1 one of the Annabelle series.

http://www.annabelleavery.com/Annabelle_Avery_Chapter1.pdf

Rest assured,it may take awhile but my own installment will be up hopefully by the beginning of december. I'll keep you all posted for further developments.

WANT TO SEE MORE EPISODES AND QUICKER RELEASE TIMES?
THEN DONATE TO HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!

Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<
Even a dollar or three a month helps!!!

Offline Aaron-5

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 06:04:25 pm »
Another heads up for this comic book just in case. Matt Kelly,the man who is in charge of this comic book's production has had to re-schedule ch.3 then 4 and my chapter of this till further notice because of--you guessed it--the dreaded hurricane sandy incident.

He himself and his family live in NY,but it's good to hear he's alive and well,but will get the next chapters up hopefully soon.

Stay tuned for more.

Offline Aaron-5

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 10:31:08 pm »
It's took awhile on his end,due to that dreaded "Sandy"but he's at last gotten CH.3 of this comic book up.

And here it is.

http://www.annabelleavery.com/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-comic/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-chapter-3/

Just you wait,once chapter 4 is placed up,mine will be next after that,chapter 4.5 that is. So stay tuned for more.
And have a happy holiday at that.

Offline Aaron-5

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 01:56:12 pm »
Finally,at long last it is now my turn and the pages that my partner Matt Kelly promised are here,and here they are for your viewing pleasure,all colored,lettered and ready to go. Enjoy!

http://www.annabelleavery.com/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-comic/annabelle-avery-steampunk-girl-chapter-4-5/

It's just the beginning for this you know,I also have another bonus two pager that will be up and then...and then--it will be published through a kickstarter campaign which means those who order it will get a published copy. I am definitely wanting one myself when this is all said and done.

PENFIELD MUSEUM
THE PENFIELD MUSEUM - 703 Creek Road - Crown Point, NY - (518) 597-3804Home of the "3rd Annual Halloween Haunted Homestead - 2012"