Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Star Trek modeling forum - All Scale Trek  (Read 687 times)

Offline trynda1701

• SUCCESS FOR THE GANG OF 8! (9?)
  • Success for the Empire!
New Star Trek modeling forum - All Scale Trek
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:51:10 pm »
Here's a link to a new Trek modeling forum for anyone who's into Trek model kits.

http://www.allscaletrek.com/index.php?sid=0015473a0fb8fadd5f3f5a6a5f89251a

Caters for many scales, starting at the gaming miniatures scales (1/3788, 1/2500 etc) and going up from there. Covers collectables and Trek prop modeling as well.

Pop along and see if you find it interesting. I've been there since joining last week, and although I'm personally mainly into Trek gaming minis, the stuff I've seen on all scales of Trek kits is cool. And if you like what you see join up, and pass the word to anyone you know who might be interested.

Mark
"Space..........is big. Really big! You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is! I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to Space !!!"

Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

Offline trynda1701

• SUCCESS FOR THE GANG OF 8! (9?)
  • Success for the Empire!
Re: New Star Trek modeling forum - All Scale Trek
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 10:09:07 pm »
So, anyone joined the All Scale Trek forum? It looks like it's developing into a nice forum, and not just for Trek kit modelers. It caters for gaming miniatures, collectables and toys (Playmates etc), even costumes and props too (so some folk here might like to post stuff). As I said, I joined up just because of my interest in FASA scale starship miniatures, but I plan to be posting some stuff about my RPG 25/28mm minis as well.

It's a friendly place, and you'll be more than welcome if you come along. There are a few folk from the Starship Modeler and Starship Combat News forums as well. But the more the merrier, eh? Help turn it into a dynamic and wide ranging Trek modeling and collectables forum. And tell your friends who may be interested.

Mark
"Space..........is big. Really big! You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is! I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to Space !!!"

Check out www.AllScaleTrek.com. A new forum dedicated to Star Trek kits, miniatures and collectables.

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<