Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<< 

Author Topic: Coast2Coast for Cancer.  (Read 173 times)

Offline Lost Shuttle 2

Coast2Coast for Cancer.
« on: January 19, 2013, 04:06:04 pm »
The goal is to bring everyone together for a common cause, recognizing that cancer is
 cancer is cancer no matter whom is diagnosed. To raise money for the treatment of people and animals alike. Putting the Can back in the word cancer. – Tracy Delp, Coast 2 Coast for Cancer

One of the girls on the Big VAalley site I go to had the chance to help and visit with a woman who took it on herself, horse and dog to ride from the coast of Washington state all the way to the coast of Delaware. She started her amazing journey May 8, 2011, and will be touching the Atlantic Ocean tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013

If you would like to read more about her ride you can find the girls part with it here
http://thebigvalleywritingdesk.yuku.com/topic/21294/Unforgettable-experience-Im-anxious-to-share

Tracy has a website,
http://coast2coastforcancer.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/14704942

OR go to the facebook page, Coast 2 Coast for Cancer

She also shared with the girl a myth in the west - that most people in the east would not be helpful and trusting.She said she was very pleased to bust that myth as she has had nothing but continuous offers of help since she entered the Eastern time zone.

Wished I lived near the coast I'd be at the waters edge to welcome her to the east.

PENFIELD MUSEUM
THE PENFIELD MUSEUM - 703 Creek Road - Crown Point, NY - (518) 597-3804Home of the "3rd Annual Halloween Haunted Homestead - 2012"