Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. I'm not in the production, I'm only a fan but I run the Catalan version of Phase II website. As I display there the list of alumni Star Trek actors who have appeared in New Voyages/Phase II I have copied, translated and pasted it here for you. This is a list of only those who have appeared on screen:
- Walter Koenig: He is Pavel Chekov in TOS. He appears in episode 2 as a prematurely aged version of his character Pavel Chekov.
- George Takei: He is Hikaru Sulu in TOS. He appears in episode 3 as Hikaru Sulu, reappearing 30 years later (30 seconds here), after being stuck in a different time dimension.
- Grace Lee Whitney: She is Janice Rand in The Original Series. She appears in episode 3 reprising her role as Janice Rand 30 years later as an officer of the USS Excelsior.
- Denise Crosby: She is Tasha Yar in The Next Generation. She appears in episode 5 as Dr. Jenna Yar, the grandmother (or great-grandmother) of the future Tasha Yar.
- Majel Barrett Roddenberry: Wife of Star Trek creator, Gene Roddenberry. She had first appeared in the pilot episode of Star Trek ("The Cage") as 'Number 1' , in The Original Series as nurse Christine Chapel, in The Next Generation and Deep Space 9 as Lwaxana Troi, she has also been the voice of Lieutenant M'Ress lieutenant in The Animated Series and the voice of the computer in all series of the franchise. She reprises his role as the voice of the Enterprise computer in episode 3.
- Barbara Luna: She appeared as Marlena Moreau in the episode "Mirror, Mirror" in The Original Series. She appears here in episodes 1 (as Veronica) and 6 (as Alersa).
- Mary Linda Rapelye: appeared in the episode "The Way to Eden" in The Original Series as Irina Galliulin. She appears here in episode 2 as Ambassador Morgan.
- William Windom: He was Commodore Matt Decker in the episode "The Doomsday Machine" in TOS. He reprises his role as Matt Decker after he accidentally traveled back in time.
- Malachi Throne: He had appeared in several episodes (voice of Talosian guardian in the pilot episode "The Cage", Commodore Jose I. Mendez ("The Menagerie", Parts I and II-) in TOS and Senator Parek ("Unification", Parts I and II-) in TNG. He appeared here in episode 1 as Captain Korogh.
- Bill Blair: He had appeared in many different characterizations of aliens without dialogue in Deep Space 9, Voyager and Enterprise. Here, in episode 5 as Commander Blodgett of the USS Copernicus.
- John Winston: He was Lieutenant Kyle in TOS. He appears here as Captain Matt Jefferies in the pilot episode.
- Eddie Paskey: He was Lt. Leslie in TOS. He appears here in the pilot episode as Admiral Leslie, father of Lt. Leslie.
- Larry Nemecek: Author, editor, archivist, consultant and producer of Star Trek. He appears here in the pilot episode as Carl Strickland, and episode 2 as one of Esterions arrested.
- Chris Doohan: One of the sons of James Doohan, the actor who played Scotty in TOS. Chris and his twin brother, Montgomery, appeared briefly as extras in the background of the first Star Trek movie, Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Chris Doohan gave his voice to Lieutenant Arex in the vignette "Going Boldly".