Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<< 

Author Topic: I was playing star trek online..and it has me wondering something..  (Read 456 times)

Offline sagasky

I don't know if any of you have played star trek online, but in one of its missions, it sent you back in time, to where the original enterprise from TOS was fighting klingons, and apparently it said that this was the time period where the They lost the enterprise and after that, the federation failed. Where later a new federation was started. It wasn't mirrorverse or anything, and I hadn't seen all of TOS tv shows, but was that part of what was gonna happen leading up to the movies?  It just has me really curious.
"Man could escape danger only by renouncing adventure, by abandoning that which has given to the human condition its unique character and genius among the rest of living things"

-rene dubois

Offline Mirror

• Half human and half unknown Phase II Catalan site
  • Mirrors
  • PROTECT ALIENS RIGHTS
    • L'HOLOCOBERTA DE STAR TREK
Re: I was playing star trek online..and it has me wondering something..
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 09:36:45 pm »
I never played Star Trek Online, but if my memory does not trik me I think I read somewhere that the game is based on an alternate future where klingons and other species do not get along with the Federation, so the game can have real baddies. Star Trek Online uses non-canon material.

Offline Rick_Taylor

• Recruit
Re: I was playing star trek online..and it has me wondering something..
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 06:42:01 am »
I have played STO off and on for the past couple of years. It just takes place in the Star Trek universe several decades post destruction of Romulus. For my own sanity, the reboot universe is an alternate universe created by Nero's arrival in that earlier time. Presumably, the Spock from the original timeline will set something up to prevent the destruction of Romulus in the alternate timeline; not quite succeeding in his original mission but preventing billions more deaths, from his perspective.
So Say We All

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<