Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<< 

Author Topic: I know this is a bit late but Come join the world May 18th  (Read 115 times)

Offline Lost Shuttle 2

May 18th is Interantional Museun day.. it is the hope of all of those who work in one that you will drop in and have a look around.

Since I just heard of this the other day, I am going to ask at the historical meeting 5-16 if I can open  ours Saturday we still have our Business exhibit up and other than not having any refreshments I think I can handle most of it...I just need too make a note so any one driving by will know we are opened. ( I have been ok'd to open so will have it opened from noon to 5 p.m.)

As said on one site for it

Every year since 1977 International Museum Day is organised worldwide around May 18.
This day is an occasion to raise awareness on how important museums are in the development of society.
ICOM Advisory Committee organises the theme of this event that, given the high number of countries involved, lasts a day, a weekend, a week or even a month.
From America to Oceania including Africa, Europe and Asia, this international event has confirmed its popularity. 
These recent years, International Museum Day has been experiencing its highest involution with almost 30,000 museums that organised activities in more than 120 countries.

So if your not doing anything Saturday drop in at one and say hi I'm sure whoever is there will be happy to see you and who knows you may find something to catch your interest