Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

PENFIELD MUSEUM
THE PENFIELD MUSEUM - 703 Creek Road - Crown Point, NY - (518) 597-3804Home of the "3rd Annual Halloween Haunted Homestead - 2012"

Author Topic: Twinkies return!  (Read 172 times)

Offline Aaron-5

Twinkies return!
« on: June 23, 2013, 03:25:16 pm »
Heh,after seeing the news on my yahoo a few minutes ago,i'd just thought i'd make a topic for the heckuvit. It's cool that America's fave snack cakes are returning this july,(which is what I read.)but I find myself looking forward to hostess's other items like cupcakes,fruit pies,ho-ho's, and zingers,for me the last time I ate an actual twinkie at the local grocery store,it...it tasted like a piece of cream filled bread,at least that's what it tasted like for me anyways.

And yeah,I know they're as fattening as they get,yes they're a guilty pleasure,but for the sake of a good lunch or snack itemi'm glad they're making a comeback.

Offline Cacher123

Re: Twinkies return!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 06:51:00 pm »
Supposedly the new version is to be "Healthier". Why Bother!? :duh:
Thats like going to McD's and ordering a Big Mac, Large fries and a diet coke because youre on a diet!
Hey, did you know there's an Elvis in the Smiley list?   Oh yeah, right.  Never mind!