Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Say it isn't so!!  (Read 336 times)

Offline Cacher123

Say it isn't so!!
« on: August 03, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
Catastrophe has struck!  :crys: I have now read every single post in this section! Greg, I need more! Please post more Prop & Set decoration write ups!
I'm already sourcing paint and other things based on your writeups....
I have at least 2 plastic companies that think I'm nuts becuase I'm trying to locate the transporter room wall film (Drum wrap)... (I've gotton more free samples than I know what to do with. My wife keeps looking at each new envelope with dread as she agreed to let me re-decorate my den and every envelope has wilder and wilder patterns and color swatches!! LOL)

Offline GSchnitzer

• Co-Executive Producer
  • Administrator
  • Starfleet Member
    • Gregory L. Schnitzer at IMDB
Re: Say it isn't so!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 10:01:26 pm »
Catastrophe has struck!  :crys: I have now read every single post in this section! Greg, I need more! Please post more Prop & Set decoration write ups!
I'm already sourcing paint and other things based on your writeups....
I have at least 2 plastic companies that think I'm nuts becuase I'm trying to locate the transporter room wall film (Drum wrap)... (I've gotton more free samples than I know what to do with. My wife keeps looking at each new envelope with dread as she agreed to let me re-decorate my den and every envelope has wilder and wilder patterns and color swatches!! LOL)

Well, after 60+ write-ups here and a couple over on Facebook (that I need to scoot over here), and a couple on our main web site, I'm open to suggestions on what props you'd like to know more about.

Gregory L. Schnitzer, RN

Offline Cacher123

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 05:01:31 pm »
How about some write ups on some of the bigger, more recognizable props that we never get a really good view or explanantion of;
ie the Astrogator, Sulu Scope, Transporter console, those globes and other controls in the shuttlecraft, stuff like that for starters.

Offline Dyno

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 08:27:04 pm »
I agree on the astrogator.  I don't know if much has ever been written about that or I just somehow missed all that has been written.  I've never read how it was designed, constructed, if there was any system laid out as to how it was supposed to be used, etc.

Bri

HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!
Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<