Star Trek: Phase II

Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mirrorverse Update!  (Read 1933 times)

Offline CaptainLordBat

• CLB is not for everyone. Ask your doctor if CLB is right for you. Extra In "Star Trek: Blood and Fire", Production Assistant" TSaMD, WEAT, BaF". Production Assistant to the Line Producer "Kitumba"
  • Crew
  • Starfleet Member
  • Member Local 1701 Port Henry Set Builders Union
    • Star Trek: Mirrorverse
Mirrorverse Update!
« on: May 26, 2008, 06:27:29 pm »
Oh guys......it's been a long road getting from there to here.  Ok......Most of the momentum has died on this project but Prox and I have not given up on it.  Many of you know that my mother in law passed in Feb and my mother passed in march.  Job problems with both myself and prox have not made this any easier.  BUT!  we are both determined to get this shot!  There will be a staff meeting in our chat room this coming sunday at 6 PM esd.  If you are not staff and still wish to chat come on by! If you wish to help the MirrorVerse come to life drop by and help us out. 

Ideas....suggestions....comments.....hell!  even money will be appreciated!   

( note I am kidding......Mirroverse will accept no money because we will not incur the Wrath Of Paramount....but if anyone wants to buy me a beer I will appreciate it)

Offline CaptainLordBat

• CLB is not for everyone. Ask your doctor if CLB is right for you. Extra In "Star Trek: Blood and Fire", Production Assistant" TSaMD, WEAT, BaF". Production Assistant to the Line Producer "Kitumba"
  • Crew
  • Starfleet Member
Re: Mirrorverse Update!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:40:05 am »
Update!

My friends.  I have been trying to get this project underway for some time.  But...this has been a really bad year for myself and Prox.  I am now suspending Mirrorverse until we are both able to handle this in a manner that needs to be done.  the project is not cancelled....just...postponed.  Many people say that NV/Phase II have few resources....we have fewer. 

This is a great story and I refuse to do the project if it cannot be done right.

I thank everyone for their support..and assure you this will be done,  just not right now.

Jeff

Offline Saladin_CO

• Starfleet Member
  • Captain Ray Martin
    • Starship Saladin
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 01:53:04 am »
Update!

My friends.  I have been trying to get this project underway for some time.  But...this has been a really bad year for myself and Prox.  I am now suspending Mirrorverse until we are both able to handle this in a manner that needs to be done.  the project is not cancelled....just...postponed.  Many people say that NV/Phase II have few resources....we have fewer. 

This is a great story and I refuse to do the project if it cannot be done right.

I thank everyone for their support..and assure you this will be done,  just not right now.

Jeff

Jeff,

As always, if you need help, let me know.  I've read that script, and it MUST see the light of day.  Not to see it get done, would be a terrible shame.  Perhaps, another format might make it doable.

Ken

Ray Martin is the Captain of the U.S.S. Saladin, in the latter half of the 23rd Century. Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/SaladinFacebook Episodes: http://tinyurl.com/SaladinEpisodes "Alternate starship designs are from the Starfleet Technical Manual by Franz Joseph (c) 1975

Offline CaptainLordBat

• Crew
  • Starfleet Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:57:05 am »
Ken,

I thank you for your support.  It will be done.  I have talked to Sarge and he made me realize this is just not the time.  We will regroup....and we shall succeed.  I assure you.....the Empire shall not die.

Offline Saladin_CO

• Starfleet Member
  • Captain Ray Martin
    • Starship Saladin
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 02:21:09 pm »
Ken,

I thank you for your support.  It will be done.  I have talked to Sarge and he made me realize this is just not the time.  We will regroup....and we shall succeed.  I assure you.....the Empire shall not die.

Make sure you check your private messages at Mirrorverse.  :)

Ken

Ray Martin is the Captain of the U.S.S. Saladin, in the latter half of the 23rd Century. Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/SaladinFacebook Episodes: http://tinyurl.com/SaladinEpisodes "Alternate starship designs are from the Starfleet Technical Manual by Franz Joseph (c) 1975

WANT TO SEE MORE EPISODES AND QUICKER RELEASE TIMES?
THEN DONATE TO HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!

Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<
Even a dollar or three a month helps!!!

Offline Proxima

• Stumbled in the Dark
  • Crew
  • Starfleet Member
  • Starring in Magneta Lane's "Lady Bones"
    • A-Proxi-Nation
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 09:47:14 pm »
I was mainly financial problems, now its scheduling. I will be getting back into things, but I need to straighten my house...so to speak.
A man has lost it, Bones.
I can see his honest good
I close my eyes I knew I would
Reached out for his wrung hands
Could they catch me if I fall?
I'd catch him right back after all.

Offline CaptainLordBat

• Crew
  • Starfleet Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 08:33:19 pm »
A brief update.  A number of things in the last year has prevented "He Who Draws the Sword" from progressing, but we are gearing up for a big push to get things online again!  I am currently seeking production and staff members in my area ( Dayton, Ohio) to help with this production.  If you have wanted to help with a fan production this is your chance.  For more information please go to:

http://st-mirrorverse.com

If you cannot travel to NY for a P2 shoot this could be your chance with helping with a Star Trek production. 

I thank you for your support   and....

ALL HAIL THE EMPIRE!

Offline Saladin_CO

• Starfleet Member
  • Captain Ray Martin
    • Starship Saladin
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 10:43:59 pm »
Still with you guys.  :)

Can't wait to see the other side of the looking glass!

Ken

Offline CaptainLordBat

• Crew
  • Starfleet Member
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 10:46:25 pm »
Ken...you are a major part and i shall talk to you soon.....

Offline CaptainLordBat

• Crew
  • Starfleet Member
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 03:07:25 pm »
We are seeking a member with web site construction experience to help revamp our website.  If you have a desire to help please contact me!

WANT TO SEE MORE EPISODES AND QUICKER RELEASE TIMES?
THEN DONATE TO HELP US MAKE MORE STAR TREK PHASE 2!!!

Visit here to find out more:
>>>HELPING PHASE 2<<<
Even a dollar or three a month helps!!!

Offline CaptainLordBat

• Crew
  • Starfleet Member
Mirrorverse Chat Open again!
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 12:11:34 am »
Drop on by and say hello to your favorite folks in fan films!   :Girn1:

Keep it nice or it will be shut down again!

Relive the days of how many of us old timers met.....in a ST chatboard!

Offline Wolf Braun

• The Archangel Project
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 12:19:15 am »
Glad to hear you're up and running again, guys. Of all the projects coming online, you're Mirror Universe concept is the one I'm looking forward to most!